First Ever Lesson Cloud Dollar Days Sale!

I am honored to be a Lesson Cloud author! The Lesson Cloud authors range from elementary to college teachers. To celebrate Back to School and to thank all the teachers who follow us,  Lesson Cloud is having a Dollar Days sale this Saturday and Sunday, July 29 and July 30! Every author that is participating is offering at least 5 items priced at $1.00 - $2.00! AND Lesson Cloud is giving away a $75 gift certificate to Really Good Stuff! Woo hoo!

Here are my Dollar Day goodies!
Animal Friends I Can Draw I Can Write! Pack
Apple Blossoms and Bees Early Math Pack
Fractions for Little Kids
Pirate Fun Pack I Can Draw I Can Write
Princess and Dragon Fun Pack I Can Draw I Can Write

All you have to do is click the image above to be taken to a TON of Dollar Day bargains! Happy Back to School shopping and thank you for dedicating yourself to the education of our school children!


No comments

Post a Comment