What are you doing this summer?

Oh, my! I was so worried that I would have nothing to post in the summer on my little blog and I am ending up posting daily or sometimes more than once a day! Yikes!

So......I am linking up with Vicky at Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After and some other fun bloggers to discuss what we have been doing this summer!

 I  have been LOVING the Daily 5 study that I have been involved in this summer! I actually finished the book this weekend and am now ready to go back and re-read the important parts. We just returned from a quick trip to Michigan which is where I finished the last chapter. Here I am enjoying the great outdoors with my Daily 5 book! 

All of you who live on or near large bodies of water ARE SO LUCKY! We spent 5 days next to Lake Michigan and I could not get enough of the views! As you know I live in the middle of corn and soybean country and even though our views can be pretty, I am jealous of those of you who just have to look out your back door to see this beauty!

I did get the opportunity to enjoy some PEOPLE beauty, too! Here are pictures of my beautiful mother and my lovely daughter! It was so much fun to spend some time with them!

The other thing that I have been doing with my time is working in my garden - both at school and at home. I love to spend time with my flowers! They have been in survival mode, though, this summer because of the drought we are experiencing. I feel guilty watering them when our corn and soybean plants are so thirsty.....
I also have been revising some of my older TPT products and creating some new ones. This is what the top of my work table looks like right now! I really am organized and the table will look totally different when I get to it this week! :)  I brought my file drawers home to work on, but haven't done a thing on them yet! They, too, will look better after I have spent some time with them!

I would love to hear what you have been doing with your time! Write your comments here or link up on Vicki's blog! We are lucky to have these summer weeks to catch up on everything that we put off doing during the school year!  Click on Vicky's blog image below to read some fun stories of what some other teacher bloggers are doing!

Stay cool and enjoy these last few weeks of summer!



No comments

Post a Comment