New Valentine Packet and a Math Freebie

Hello!
Valentine's Day is this week - yikes! It sure has crept up on me! It feels like I just put away the Christmas decorations! Snowmen are still on my classroom door and snowflakes are hanging from my ceiling! Whew........ So.... I am going to say that is my excuse for just finishing my Valentine packets for this week!
The first one is for my literacy centers. I wrote about it on Blog Hoppin. You can find that post HERE.

Second, I have 2 freebies for you.... One is posted in my TPT store and the other is a Google doc. Hopefully I am not too late for you to get some use from them!

This one is from my TPT store. Children create two Valentines, add some paper hearts, and create a math sentence using the sets that they created. 
 I know that most teachers do candy heart sorting during Valentine's week. Here is a cute mat for your little ones to sort their candies upon. I have also included a graphing sheet.
Have a LOVE...ly Valentine's Week!

Blessings, Cindy

No comments

Post a Comment