Sunday Randomness

Hello All!

I am linking up with Michelle, from Fabulous in First to do some Sunday randomness....... !

I have given up my favorite sweet treat this summer and it is killing me! I usually do not miss it, but when I am starting to get hungry (like I am now!), I CRAVE Nature Valley Dark Chocolate Granola Thins - Arghhh!!!! 

When I became a seller on TPT,  I can't believe I thought I knew what I was doing! Oh my gosh.... the things I have learned these past 2 years would fill HUNDREDS of pages! So, when I went back and looked at some of my older products, I was the teacher to MYSELF and said, "Why don't you try that again, Honey? I bet you could do a lot better!" (Smile) So, today...... I have spent HOURS revising 3 of my Draw, Cut, Create units and I have to say that I am pretty proud of them! I plan to have a flash freebie soon on one of the packets, so make sure you are following my FB page to get it!




The signs that we put up in our school garden are surviving our Illinois heat and rain! Yay!



And my last random thought... Why did I sit inside at my computer all day and not enjoy the summer sun? Sigh.......  I shall NOT do that tomorrow!

Check out other randomness at Fabulous in First!  And don't forget to click the FOLLOW ME ON BLOG LOVIN button above to continue receiving my posts! Google Reader goes Bye, bye tomorrow! (So sad...... )

Until next time!



Blessings,
Cindy

4 comments

  1. Cindy! Your garden looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deedee! I am doing it with a group of Second Grade Brownies and they are making it so much fun!

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. What cute little units! Love them. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That garden is beautiful! Wow! I really like your Draw, Cut and Create packets. Kids love step by step instructions when learning to draw! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete