Mother's Day Gifts and Mary, Our Mother Craft






Hello Friends!

I have a love/hate relationship with May! On the one hand, it is a beautiful month filled with the anticipation of summer. On the other hand, as a teacher, it is month filled with paperwork, organizing, and pressure to get everything finished before the end of the year! Yikes!!

Thanks to Kathy Griffin, we made the CUTEST Mother's Day gifts this year! Here is the link to her blog post about these gifts! They are ADORABLE! http://kathygriffinteach.blogspot.com/2014/04/fun-mothers-day-gifts.html


Here are the cards we made. They wrote the cutest stories for their Moms for the inside, but I forgot to take photos of them... sorry about that!


And of course, we made the traditional flower pot painting....... This was just the cutest project!



For those of you looking for an easy and lovely way to honor Mary this month, here is what we did this week. I printed a pretty picture of Mary that my kiddos used watercolors to paint. They used skin colored crayons to color her face, though. When dry, I cut them into a circle/oval shape. My kinders glued them to the bottom of a Chinette plate. Then they used tissue paper balls to decorate the outside of the plate. I think they turned out beautiful!




Have a wonderful week!

Until next time!

Blessings,








1 comment