Christmas in July Sale Days 7 and 8 - Social Studies Let's Make a Book

Hello Friends!

This part of my Christmas in July sale is for two days - July 22 and 23. It is my Social Studies "Let's Make a Book" packs. Just as with my science packs, I thoroughly enjoy using these with my kiddos. They are set up to do one to two pages a day centering on one topic within the main subject. Part of the reason I love doing these booklets is because my little ones can take their books home and share their knowledge with their parents. I know they do this because I have had parents tell me that they are so impressed with the facts that their kiddos tell them!

Here are a few pictures of my kiddos interacting with the booklets.....





 The firefighter isn't really a book, BUT...... it has some fun activities and Draw, Cut, Create firefighter AND it is a Social Studies resource! :)

 Click the image below to take you to the social studies part of my store!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kinderkay/Category/Social-Studies-Lets-Make-a-Book

Until next time!

Blessings,


No comments

Post a Comment