Making Progress on My Classroom Clutter From Yesterday!

Hello Friends!

I worked all day today and I can finally say that I am making progress - yay! I still have tons and tons to do, but at least the mess from yesterday is cleaned up! 




Now.... Looking out over to the other side of the room..... sigh........ Our classroom supplies were delivered today, so my once clean tables are now filled again. Hopefully I will get the tables cleared by Monday and then I can get started on labeling student supplies!


Until next time!

Blessings,
Cindy

3 comments

  1. You are amazing Cindy! I HAVE to visit your classroom one day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel! I would LOVE for you to come and visit some day! And MAYBE I can come and visit you, too, my friend!

      We are only an ocean and a few continents apart, right? :)

      Cindy

      Delete
  2. Your classroom is looking really good! Great job - I know it's a lot of hard work.
    Sandra
    Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips

    ReplyDelete