Winter Rhyming Game for Kindergarten - FREEBIE




Hello Friends,

BRRR..... it is cold here... We have been spoiled in Central Illinois this winter. We have been having 40 degree days and it has been AMAZING! But.... good things do come to an end and we are presently experiencing below freezing temps. I am trying not to whine about it because I found a picture of what LAST year looked like at this time..... Thankfulness, my friends..... and hopefulness that this does not happen to us this year.......


I thought I would let you know that I just revised my Winter Rhyming game. Kids match the mittens to the hot chocolate cards. When they are finished, they do the recording sheet. If you downloaded this previously, download it again because I have made many changes! And, it's a freebie!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Rhyming-Picture-Match-192399

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Rhyming-Picture-Match-192399

Stay warm, my friends!

Until next time,

Blessings,



No comments

Post a Comment